Wednesday 19 December 2012

Is Karan Johar dating?

Karan Johar
Karan Johar has always been making headlines with the stupendous films he has been directing and producing under his Dharma Productions banner. The director of five films including Kuch Kuch Hota Hai (1998), Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham (2001), Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna (2006), My Name Is Khan (2010) and Student of the Year (2012) and the producer of many more, Karan Johar has been lauded with praises for his multifaceted knack for the world of movies. And that’s not all. Given the fact that Karan is one of the industry’s most successful individuals, he has been asked about his personal life and relationships several times before. 

Speaking about his love life, Karan Johar articulated, “I have invariably been in love when I haven't had the same reciprocated emotion at all. I don't choose to talk about my personal life because I believe that I don't want to and I believe my personal life is personal.” The director has kept his life off-screen away from the prying eyes of the world at large. He went on to add, “I don't claim to have led a saintly life. There have been a lot of one-sided love stories in my life. I have seen more heart breaks than heart make...”

For Karan Johar, friendships and relationships in B-town aren’t like they used to be either. Quoting Karan Johar, “It's a dinosaur ... it's definitely a dying breed because I don't think people have the bandwidth emotionally to sustain friendships in our industry. You cannot have an equal connection with anyone. Somewhere if you play the subservient part you maintain a friendship - there is no such thing as an equal friendship.”

He might be the one who knows how to portray romance in the dreamiest sequences on-screen, but Karan Johar seems to know better. The veteran director understands fairytale romances to be limited to the world of movies and prefers staying married to his work and away from the realm of dating!

No comments:

Post a Comment