Monday 17 December 2012

Does Karan Johar’s protégé, Alia Bhatt, have a boyfriend?

Karan Johar has introduced three newcomers with his newest film, Student of the Year. Together, the three of them have given fans a load to look forward to. Termed as some of the most promising debutants of contemporary Bollywood, Siddharth Malhotra, Varun Dhawan and Alia Bhatt have managed to grab the attention of fans and industry bigwigs as well. A dream debut for the three of them, the young actors have been in the spotlight ever since Karan Johar first officially announced the film.

Alia Bhatt, the female lead in the film, has gathered a bunch of admirers too. The young actress is the daughter of filmmaker Mahesh Bhatt and has been termed as one of the prettiest youngsters in B-town. At the tender age of 19, Karan Johar’s mentee, Alia, has quickly turned into a prominent face, making headlines for her fresh performance in Student of the Year. And as we all know, with fame comes a load of speculation and a ton of rumors. Alia has been linked up several times now and went on to prove these rumors wrong saying, “My father (Mahesh Bhatt) had warned me that this would happen. I was prepared for these speculations. What I’m worried about is the expectations. People are just waiting to write you off. I’ve got this platform at an early age. Many girls would want to be in my shoes. I don’t want such false rumors to overshadow my work.”

The actress seems well prepared to beat down rumors and coming from a family rooted deep in Bollywood, she does seem to know how to react to it all! “I don’t really care about people discussing my personal life. I’m fond of Varun and Sid but no I’m not going out with either. And no, I have no boyfriend in Bandra. A boyfriend doesn’t really fit into my scheme of things right now. My boyfriend is Student Of The Year,” added the young actor, handpicked by director Karan Johar.

No comments:

Post a Comment