Tuesday 12 March 2013

“My company is a spouse I will never cheat on,” says filmmaker Karan Johar

Karan Johar is indeed one of B-town’s most successful producers. Multifaceted and extremely talented, Karan has been crowned as one of the most sought-after filmmakers of contemporary Hindi cinema. After giving the Indian audiences several films revolving around love, Karan has however decided to keep away from the realm of dating and relationships. The veteran director has chosen to keep his life at home away from his profession of making movies.

While speaking about his thoughts on marriage in the past, Karan Johar articulated, “I believe there are some really beautiful and immaculately solid marriages still! In fact I know how much my father meant to my mother. What a beautiful marriage they had and I am blessed to have grown up in such a marriage. I feel what a spouse can do for you, no child or parent can. Just that if you get the right connect with your spouse, you get it going right.”

Previously, Karan has been rumored to plan a marriage, though, none of which were remotely true. Quoting Karan Johar, “Right now I am not ready for any kind of relationship as I am too used to my independence. Marriage is a definite no-no. I am totally married to my company. Emotionally, my mother fills up the void in my life. So there it is. My company is a spouse I will never cheat on, and my mother completes me as a son. I think I have a full family unit of my own. I am happy probably because I am single. Let’s face it, how many married people are really happy? Just kidding (laughs)!”

No comments:

Post a Comment